Leonardo DiCaprio’s Star-Studded Birthday Bash Raised Big Money for Red Cross
11:12 am, November 12th, 2012
Leonardo DiCaprio’s massive 38th birthday bash on Saturday had a charitable spirit.
The actor’s star-studded party at The Darby nightclub in New York City raised money for the Red Cross.
Part of the proceeds from each bottle purchased by DiCaprio and his celebrity pals went to the organization.
By the end of the party, DiCaprio had collected a $500,000 donation for the Red Cross, with additional money raised going to other charities supported by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, says the New York Post.
Among the stars in attendance were Beyonce, Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Jamie Foxx and more than a dozen other A-listers, including frequent collaborator Martin Scorsese.
Noticeably absent from the shindig was Erin Heatherton, from whom DiCaprio split earlier this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries