Leonardo DiCaprio’s Star-Studded Birthday Bash Raised Big Money for Red Cross
11:12 am, November 12th, 2012
Leonardo DiCaprio’s massive 38th birthday bash on Saturday had a charitable spirit.
The actor’s star-studded party at The Darby nightclub in New York City raised money for the Red Cross.
Part of the proceeds from each bottle purchased by DiCaprio and his celebrity pals went to the organization.
By the end of the party, DiCaprio had collected a $500,000 donation for the Red Cross, with additional money raised going to other charities supported by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, says the New York Post.
Among the stars in attendance were Beyonce, Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Jamie Foxx and more than a dozen other A-listers, including frequent collaborator Martin Scorsese.
Noticeably absent from the shindig was Erin Heatherton, from whom DiCaprio split earlier this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z