Lenny Kravitz Posts Personal Message About Teena Marie (VIDEO)
10:15 am, December 27th, 2010VIDEO
R&B legend Teena Marie‘s death yesterday touched many in the music world.
But perhaps no message was as personal as Lenny Kravitz‘s video remembrance of Marie, whom he describes as a “treasure.”
“I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Teena,” says Kravitz, who describes Marie taking him in when he was a teenage street musician, giving him a bedroom, feeding him, and caring for him. “She changed my life, not only as an artist, but as a person.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty