Lena Dunham at Girls Premiere: “I’m Not Wearing Underwear”
2:36 pm, January 13th, 2013
While working the red carpet in New York on Wednesday, Dunham openly told the media: “I’m not wearing underwear.”
But that’s not all.
It’s “liberating,” she added.
Of course, it was nearly impossible to tell she was going commando.
Dunham was wearing a jumpsuit to the premiere (photo at right).
Dunham also attended Friday’s AFI Awards, along with Anne Hathaway, and presumably both stars wore underwear for the special occasion.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents