Lena Dunham: Rihanna Dating Chris Brown Again “Cracks My Heart in Half”
6:08 pm, January 22nd, 2013
Lena Dunham does not sound like she’s a member of Team Breezy.
Discussing the influence that celebrities and artists can have on fans, Dunham remarked, “It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously.”
“Which is why sometimes it’s like I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna,” continued Dunham.
She explained, “Like you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy… She’s talented.”
“And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed,” lamented the Golden Globe winner. “And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old.”
It’s not the first time Dunham has remarked on the controversial couple.
Last February, she wrote on Twitter, “Rihanna and Chris Brown’s new duets make me want to go hide under Gloria Steinem’s bed for 72 hours.”
What do you think of Dunham’s thoughts on Rihanna and Brown?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!