Lena Dunham Slams Jezebel Over Photos: It Was “Messed Up” and “Gross” (VIDEO)
3:19 pm, February 20th, 2014VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The topic came up while Dunham was speaking with Bill Simmons on his popular “B.S. Report” podcast, released on Thursday.
Simmons mentioned that he likes Jezebel but not “what they did to you,” at which point Dunham explained her criticism of the site’s photo bounty.
“That was messed up,” said Dunham. “I think Jezebel can be really smart and funny, I think it’s just that once you’ve been attacked in that way, it’s hard to enjoy…. once you feel they’ve made such a monumental error in their approach to feminism.
She added, “It felt gross.”
Dunham had a lot more to say on the matter, and the video (see below) is definitely worth watching.
How do you feel about the controversy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?