Kellie Pickler DWTS Routine Slammed By Len Goodman, Judges Fight! (VIDEO)
11:27 pm, May 6th, 2013VIDEO
Bruno Tonioli called their “Trio Night” performance “masterpiece theater,” and Carrie Ann Inaba said the dance “took my breath away.”
However, Len Goodman was NOT impressed.
Goodman slammed the routine as just a “hodgepodge of moves,” and screamed at his fellow judges when they disagreed with his critique.
He lashed out at Tonioli, “You can’t talk unless you stand up, your (inaudible) are stuck up your a**.”
Inaba was shocked by the insult, letting out a scream and covering her mouth.
In the end, Inaba and Tonioli both gave Pickler 10s, but Goodman gave her a disappointing 7.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?