Len Goodman of “Dancing with the Stars” Marries Sue Barrett in Surprise Wedding
2:53 pm, January 1st, 2013
The couple exchanged vows in a low-key, surprise ceremony on Sunday in front of approximately 30 friends and family members.
Goodman and Barrett had invited guests to lunch, not revealing their plans to tie the knot.
It’s the third marriage for Goodman, who had dated Barrett for more than 10 years.
“I’ve had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman,” the TV personality told the Daily Mail.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?