Len Goodman of “Dancing with the Stars” Marries Sue Barrett in Surprise Wedding
2:53 pm, January 1st, 2013
The couple exchanged vows in a low-key, surprise ceremony on Sunday in front of approximately 30 friends and family members.
Goodman and Barrett had invited guests to lunch, not revealing their plans to tie the knot.
It’s the third marriage for Goodman, who had dated Barrett for more than 10 years.
“I’ve had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman,” the TV personality told the Daily Mail.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up