Len Goodman of “Dancing with the Stars” Marries Sue Barrett in Surprise Wedding
2:53 pm, January 1st, 2013
The couple exchanged vows in a low-key, surprise ceremony on Sunday in front of approximately 30 friends and family members.
Goodman and Barrett had invited guests to lunch, not revealing their plans to tie the knot.
It’s the third marriage for Goodman, who had dated Barrett for more than 10 years.
“I’ve had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman,” the TV personality told the Daily Mail.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?