Leighton Meester Wins Lawsuit Against Mother for Misusing Money
5:00 pm, June 6th, 2012
Leighton Meester has won her legal battle against her mother.
The “Gossip Girl” actress sued Constance Meester last year, claiming her mom had taken the money Leighton sent for her little brother Lex’s medical care and instead used it on herself, including Botox and hair extensions.
Constance Meester argued that she and Leighton had an oral agreement that the star would provide a $10,000 allowance her mom could use at her discretion.
Leighton countered, saying that there was no such understanding.
Now TMZ reports the judge has sided with the actress, determining that Constance Meester wrongly diverted the funds that Leighton had sent for her brother’s expenses.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting