Leighton Meester Suing Her Mother
9:52 pm, July 22nd, 2011
Leighton Meester is suing her mom, Constance Meester, who she alleges took money the “Gossip Girl” star sent for her sick little brother Lex, and instead used for her own cosmetic procedures, Botox, and hair extensions.
In the suit, obtained by TMZ, Meester says her mom claims they had an oral agreement that the actress would pay Constance a monthly allowance of $10,000, but Meester says that’s absolutely untrue.
The star also alleges that her mother threatened to sue her for $3 million, if she didn’t start ponying up the cash.
Meester is asking the court to declare that there’s no contract between her and Constance.
Sounds like even more drama than on “Gossip Girl.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank