Leighton Meester Suing Her Mother
9:52 pm, July 22nd, 2011
Leighton Meester is suing her mom, Constance Meester, who she alleges took money the “Gossip Girl” star sent for her sick little brother Lex, and instead used for her own cosmetic procedures, Botox, and hair extensions.
In the suit, obtained by TMZ, Meester says her mom claims they had an oral agreement that the actress would pay Constance a monthly allowance of $10,000, but Meester says that’s absolutely untrue.
The star also alleges that her mother threatened to sue her for $3 million, if she didn’t start ponying up the cash.
Meester is asking the court to declare that there’s no contract between her and Constance.
Sounds like even more drama than on “Gossip Girl.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?