Leighton Meester Suing Her Mother
9:52 pm, July 22nd, 2011
Leighton Meester is suing her mom, Constance Meester, who she alleges took money the “Gossip Girl” star sent for her sick little brother Lex, and instead used for her own cosmetic procedures, Botox, and hair extensions.
In the suit, obtained by TMZ, Meester says her mom claims they had an oral agreement that the actress would pay Constance a monthly allowance of $10,000, but Meester says that’s absolutely untrue.
The star also alleges that her mother threatened to sue her for $3 million, if she didn’t start ponying up the cash.
Meester is asking the court to declare that there’s no contract between her and Constance.
Sounds like even more drama than on “Gossip Girl.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures
- Beyonce's Million Dollar A Night Paycheck
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Jessica Simpson's BIG Baby Bump
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?