Leighton Meester’s Mom Claims “Gossip Girl” Actress Beat Her With Bottle
4:02 pm, July 25th, 2011
Leighton Meester‘s mother claims the actress beat her with a bottle during an alleged December 2010 attack.
According to a countersuit filed by Constance Meester – in response to Leighton suing her over a disputed oral contract and Constance’s supposed misuse of funds – she claims her daughter threw her to the ground, “repeatedly hitting her with a bottle” during the incident.
The “Gossip Girl” actress’ younger brother allegedly had to pull her off Constance.
Leighton’s own suit claims Constance demanded a $10,000 monthly allowance and threatened to sue her daughter for $3 million if the payments were not made.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court