LeBron James draws nearly 10 million viewers for “Decision”
12:01 pm, July 11th, 2010
LeBron James’ “The Decision,” which aired on ESPN on Thursday, was the third-most watched cable program this year.
James’ special, during which he announced he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat, was watched by an estimated 9.95 million people.
The only two cable programs which garnered a bigger audience this year were the NFL Pro Bowl with 12.3 million viewers and a January episode of Nickelodeon’s “ICarly,” which brought in 11.2 million people.
Were you watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet