LeBron James draws nearly 10 million viewers for “Decision”
12:01 pm, July 11th, 2010
LeBron James’ “The Decision,” which aired on ESPN on Thursday, was the third-most watched cable program this year.
James’ special, during which he announced he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat, was watched by an estimated 9.95 million people.
The only two cable programs which garnered a bigger audience this year were the NFL Pro Bowl with 12.3 million viewers and a January episode of Nickelodeon’s “ICarly,” which brought in 11.2 million people.
Were you watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings