LeBron James draws nearly 10 million viewers for “Decision”
12:01 pm, July 11th, 2010
LeBron James’ “The Decision,” which aired on ESPN on Thursday, was the third-most watched cable program this year.
James’ special, during which he announced he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat, was watched by an estimated 9.95 million people.
The only two cable programs which garnered a bigger audience this year were the NFL Pro Bowl with 12.3 million viewers and a January episode of Nickelodeon’s “ICarly,” which brought in 11.2 million people.
Were you watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!