LeBron James draws nearly 10 million viewers for “Decision”
12:01 pm, July 11th, 2010
LeBron James’ “The Decision,” which aired on ESPN on Thursday, was the third-most watched cable program this year.
James’ special, during which he announced he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat, was watched by an estimated 9.95 million people.
The only two cable programs which garnered a bigger audience this year were the NFL Pro Bowl with 12.3 million viewers and a January episode of Nickelodeon’s “ICarly,” which brought in 11.2 million people.
Were you watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids