LeAnn Rimes: I Worry About Eddie Cibrian Cheating (VIDEO)
4:43 pm, January 16th, 2013VIDEO
LeAnn Rimes got extremely candid during an interview with “Entertainment Tonight,” revealing she occasionally worries that Eddie Cibrian will cheat on her.
Asked if she fears her husband will stray — given the fact that they got together when they were married to other people — the singer admitted, “I would be ignorant to say, and everyone else would think I am a liar if I didn’t say yes, and I have at times.”
She went on to note that Cibrian has shared the same concerns about her.
Rimes said, “Speaking for him, I would actually say that’s creeped into his [mind]… I think we’ve been very honest and open with that to each other and our conversations about it have only made me understand how much he actually cares, as much as I do, about being faithful to each other.”
She added, “Where I’m at in my relationship with Eddie, that is not a worry that’s in the front of my mind.”
Later in the interview, Rimes opened up about her bout with depression and thoughts of suicide.
Check out the video below.
The full interview airs on Wednesday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents