LeAnn Rimes: I Worry About Eddie Cibrian Cheating (VIDEO)
4:43 pm, January 16th, 2013VIDEO
LeAnn Rimes got extremely candid during an interview with “Entertainment Tonight,” revealing she occasionally worries that Eddie Cibrian will cheat on her.
Asked if she fears her husband will stray — given the fact that they got together when they were married to other people — the singer admitted, “I would be ignorant to say, and everyone else would think I am a liar if I didn’t say yes, and I have at times.”
She went on to note that Cibrian has shared the same concerns about her.
Rimes said, “Speaking for him, I would actually say that’s creeped into his [mind]… I think we’ve been very honest and open with that to each other and our conversations about it have only made me understand how much he actually cares, as much as I do, about being faithful to each other.”
She added, “Where I’m at in my relationship with Eddie, that is not a worry that’s in the front of my mind.”
Later in the interview, Rimes opened up about her bout with depression and thoughts of suicide.
Check out the video below.
The full interview airs on Wednesday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In