LeAnn Rimes Blasts Brandi Glanville’s Story of Affair Revelation as “Lie” (VIDEO)
5:17 pm, June 12th, 2013VIDEO
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Glanville writes in “Drinking & Tweeting” that during the Northern Lights wrap party, Rimes “’accidentally’ smeared some cake frosting on her top… and asked my husband, not realizing that I was standing behind the both of them, if he wanted lick it off her.”
But Rimes said that’s a “complete lie” and the supposed incident “never happened.”
The “Spitfire” singer told Williams, “On my drunkest day, I would have never done that.”
Rimes also revealed how she told then-husband Dean Sheremet about the affair, denied eating disorder rumors and said Glanville has used her for her reality show “career.”
Williams then shared that she’d love to see the country star on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” to which Rimes responded, “What are you smoking today?”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable