LeAnn Rimes Blasts Brandi Glanville’s Story of Affair Revelation as “Lie” (VIDEO)
5:17 pm, June 12th, 2013VIDEO
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Glanville writes in “Drinking & Tweeting” that during the Northern Lights wrap party, Rimes “’accidentally’ smeared some cake frosting on her top… and asked my husband, not realizing that I was standing behind the both of them, if he wanted lick it off her.”
But Rimes said that’s a “complete lie” and the supposed incident “never happened.”
The “Spitfire” singer told Williams, “On my drunkest day, I would have never done that.”
Rimes also revealed how she told then-husband Dean Sheremet about the affair, denied eating disorder rumors and said Glanville has used her for her reality show “career.”
Williams then shared that she’d love to see the country star on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” to which Rimes responded, “What are you smoking today?”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet