CLAIM: LeAnn Rimes in Treatment Because She Thinks Eddie Cibrian is Cheating
6:02 pm, August 30th, 2012
The site says the “How Do I Live” singer “has been suspicious for some time about her husband not being faithful and she has grown increasingly worried recently about his extra-marital affairs.”
An alleged source for the webloid claims, “LeAnn called a friend of hers a few weeks ago sobbing hysterically about Eddie going out.”
The purported insider adds, “She was home for the weekend and he didn’t stay in with her and she was crying saying that she was so worried about what he was doing when he wasn’t with her.”
“LeAnn is beyond stressed about the cracks in her relationship with Eddie and she has been really scared that he is cheating on her,” notes the supposed source.
Well, that’s one of many current theories about why Rimes checked into a treatment facility for emotional issues, however, it is NOT correct.
A rep for Cibrian tells Gossip Cop, “There is absolutely no truth to that story whatsoever.”
And a source close to the situation informs us that Rimes is merely “stressed out” due to juggling her new album and tour.
Gossip Cop is also currently investigating the validity of reports that claim Rimes went into treatment because a group of Twitter users were allegedly bullying her.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank