LeAnn Rimes: “SO Much Pain” Following Mystery Surgery
1:57 pm, February 5th, 2012
LeAnn Rimes is in a lot of pain, but she won’t say why.
The singer is tweeting about having undergone “minor surgery” this week, although she does not elaborate on the nature of the operation.
“Coming clean… I had minor surgery this week and I’ve been in SO much pain it’s not even funny,” wrote Rimes on Saturday.
She added, “When it’s mouth pain and jaw pain it makes your whole head pound! YUCK.”
A short time later, Rimes told a Twitter follower, “got meds but nada is helping sadly.”
She denied that the procedure was cosmetic, writing only that it was “medical.”
Eventually, Rimes tweeted, “The pain is subsiding finally for a moment. My head has been vibrating all day. Maybe the sand under my feet is helping.”
Hopefully, Rimes is on the mend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days