LeAnn Rimes Checks Into Treatment Center
8:48 am, August 30th, 2012
LeAnn Rimes has entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to deal with emotional issues.
While in the center, she will “learn and develop coping mechanisms.”
Rimes, who checked in a day after her 30th birthday, told People, “This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be.”
“All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I’m hoping they’re not going to affect me as much,” added Rimes, explaining, “I’ll have the tools to know how to deal with them.”
Her husband Eddie Cibrian called Rimes “remarkable and courageous,” and said that he was “so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself.”
Rimes’ rep also noted that the “facility has granted her permission to keep her weekend tour obligations, as LeAnn doesn’t want to disappoint her fans,” so she will perform a number of September shows, and then “report back after each weekend.”
What do you think of Rimes entering a treatment center?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court