LeAnn Rimes’ Rep SLAMS Brandi Glanville, Reality Star Responds: “Go F**k Yourself”
1:02 pm, February 22nd, 2013
Rimes’ rep, Marcel Pariseau, fired off a scathing letter to Life & Style this week after the magazine ran a story in which Glanville claimed Rimes needed professional help.
In the note, Pariseau says it’s Glanville, not Rimes, who needs to seek treatment.
Pariseau writes, ”Brandi might consider getting some help with her drinking,” explaining, “If you watch her show, read her book and follow her tweets, she is constantly referring to her drinking. Even the title of her book ['Drinking & Tweeting'] has the word drinking in it. In fact, she was arrested for a DUI. It is a fact that after a night of drinking in Vegas she married her ex-best friend’s ex-husband.”
Rimes’ publicist goes on to add, “Brandi is one of the most narcissistic people around. She never takes responsibility for anything.”
“Basically everyone past and present is at fault but no fault lies with her. Read the description of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and tell me what you think,” he states.
Pariseau further rips into Glanville’s claim that Eddie Cibrian doesn’t support their children financially because he’s failed to land any acting jobs.
Rimes’ rep writes, “In reality he has two films in the can and recurring [gigs] on two television shows,” adding, “Eddie pays for all of the boys’ expenses like school, sports, clothing, etc.”
He goes on to note that Glanville “makes it sound like they are scraping by but read her book where she devotes a whole page to what she does to her face; fillers, botox, skin treatments, etc. And just recently on ’Entertainment Tonight’ had botox done to her hands. All of that doesn’t come cheap.”
Glanville has now taken to Twitter to respond to Pariseau’s missive.
She tweeted, “Here is my response 2 the statement my ex’s publicist put out about me this am ‘Go F**k Urself’ & u can quote me. #igotmorejobsthanjlob*tch.”
What do you think of Pariseau’s statements about Glanville?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank