TAB: LeAnn Rimes is “Pregnant,” Spotted at OB-GYN With Eddie Cibrian
1:21 pm, February 20th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
“LeAnn Rimes has stopped drinking, started eating better, and is letting her blonde dye job grow out, and it’s not because she’s on some crazy health kick — the 30-year-old country singer is pregnant!” begins a breathless piece from Star.
According to the magazine, Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have been “spotted visiting the ob-gyn together in the past two months, and insiders confirm they’re expecting.”
One of these alleged “insiders” tells the tab, “LeAnn is staying coy, but her friends say she’s beyond excited to be having a baby.”
OK — so this “source” doesn’t even claim to know the singer — only her “friends.”
The tabloid then claims that Rimes “found out about her pregnancy” over the holidays, quoting the supposed source as saying, “That’s why she didn’t have a single margarita over Christmas and New Year’s.”
Star goes on to note that the country star was recently spotted “with darker hair and a fuller figure,” further fueling pregnancy speculation.
“LeAnn has stopped bleaching her hair, and is relaxing her diet to gain weight the way a pregnant woman is supposed to,” adds the purported insider.
The “source” explains, “She hasn’t always taken the best care of her health, and she’s determined to do it right.”
If only Star shared a similar determination to get its stories right.
Gossip Cop checked in with Rimes’ rep, who tells us, “LeAnn is not pregnant, as I told Star Magazine but they chose to ignore it.”
And a rep for Cibrian similarly tells us the story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids