CLAIM: LeAnn Rimes is Pregnant
3:55 pm, December 28th, 2010
“There’s more exciting news for newly engaged couple LeAnn Rimes and fiance Eddie Cibrian,” begins a post by HollywoodLife‘s equally infantile sister site, HollyBaby, which claims “exclusively that she’s pregnant!”
According to one of the site’s fictitious sources, “LeAnn thinks she’s expecting… They’ve been trying for a while and after many pregnancy tests, she finally got the reading she was hoping for — the test was positive.”
Rimes is NOT pregnant.
In fact, the singer-actress took to Twitter to blast the rumor, though she directed her comment to Hollyscoop, which only repeated Hollybaby’s inaccurate report.
Rimes responded, “this is such BS!!!! Lol, you people all report BS.”
Once again, the only fertile things here are the imaginations of the hacks at Hollybaby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna