LeAnn Rimes Is Not Paying for Boyfriend Eddie Cibrian’s Divorce from Brandi Glanville
7:00 pm, March 31st, 2010
Already “talking to dress designers” and “telling friends that she wants a sunset wedding in Malibu in July or August,” Rimes has “offered to tap her $35 million fortune to bankroll a divorce payoff” to Cibrian’s estranged wife, Brandi Glanville, “sources” tell the Enquirer.
The legal split between Cibrian and Glanville has been delayed by custody issues, and, says an Enquirer source, “Brandi doesn’t have any incentive to tie up loose ends with Eddie, and she’s getting a kick out of seeing him and LeAnn squirm.”
Rimes’ own divorce from Dean Sheremet is set to be finalized in June, and the supermarket tab claims she told Cibrian she’s “willing to fork over a few million dollars to him for Brandi if she agrees to cut him loose quickly.”
Not surprisingly, it’s the Enquirer story that should be cut loose quickly.
A spokesperson for Rimes tells Gossip Cop the divorce payoff rumor is “100% not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?