PEREZ: LeAnn Rimes’ Marriage “In Question” Due to Brandi Glanville Book
2:32 pm, February 7th, 2013
The blogger claims that a number of Glanville’s passages about Cibrian have Rimes “freaking out like a woman about to be scorned.”
So, what alleged revelations supposedly upset Rimes?
According to Perez, the country singer was “not too happy” about an excerpt in which Glanville claims to have had “an angry bang session with Eddie at the end of their marriage” — after he and Rimes had begun their affair.
Perez quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “LeAnn has always worried about Eddie being attracted to Brandi. It was devastating for her to learn that Eddie didn’t leave Brandi, that he wanted both of them.”
The so-called source notes, “This is bringing out LeAnn’s nagging fears about Eddie that one woman isn’t enough.”
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Rimes and Cibrian, who tells us it’s “absolutely untrue” that the couple is having problems due to Glanville’s book.
Moreover, we’d like to point out the fact that in order for Rimes to be upset by the allegations in Glanville’s memoir, she’d have to actually believe the claims, which she doesn’t.
Rimes’ take on the tell-all? ”I love fictional stories.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court