LeAnn Rimes Leaves Treatment to Perform Weekend Shows, Thanks Fans for “Love”
11:02 am, September 8th, 2012
LeAnn Rimes left treatment to perform a short series of concerts this weekend, beginning in Wisconsin on Friday night.
The singer’s 70-minute set at the Regional Arts Center in Eau Claire went off without incident, although Rimes did acknowledge her current struggles, reportedly telling the audience, “I’m pissed off at a lot of things, and I just can’t say it. So it comes out in the music.”
Acknowledging her fans’ patience and understanding, Rimes was quoted as saying, “I’m totally cool and so happy. I think I’m about to cry.”
After the concert, Rimes tweeted, “Thanks to all my wonderful fans in Wisconsin. You showed me an amazing amount of love and respect tonight. Love you always.”
She’s slated to do shows in Iowa on Saturday and Indiana on Sunday before returning to treatment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank