LeAnn Rimes Leaves Treatment to Perform Weekend Shows, Thanks Fans for “Love”
11:02 am, September 8th, 2012
LeAnn Rimes left treatment to perform a short series of concerts this weekend, beginning in Wisconsin on Friday night.
The singer’s 70-minute set at the Regional Arts Center in Eau Claire went off without incident, although Rimes did acknowledge her current struggles, reportedly telling the audience, “I’m pissed off at a lot of things, and I just can’t say it. So it comes out in the music.”
Acknowledging her fans’ patience and understanding, Rimes was quoted as saying, “I’m totally cool and so happy. I think I’m about to cry.”
After the concert, Rimes tweeted, “Thanks to all my wonderful fans in Wisconsin. You showed me an amazing amount of love and respect tonight. Love you always.”
She’s slated to do shows in Iowa on Saturday and Indiana on Sunday before returning to treatment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting