LeAnn Rimes Asked to Join Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
4:56 pm, February 2nd, 2012
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is apparently just not dramatic enough for the National Enquirer, so the tabloid decided to concoct a new plot line for the reality show.
(In case you forgot, Rimes had an affair with Glanville’s husband Eddie Cibirian in 2009, and the ladies have been less than cordial ever since).
Another supposed “insider” squeals that the Glanville/Rimes match-up would be “an instant recipe for fireworks,” which the Enquirer explains, “means big ratings!”
Of course, it’s completely made up.
An actual network insider tells Gossip Cop, “This is not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties