LeAnn Rimes: I Want to Tell Brandi Glanville “Screw You” (VIDEO)
10:31 am, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The singer appeared on Tuesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” where she was asked about her latest war of words with husband Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife Glanville.
Asked if she keeps up with her nemesis on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” Rimes revealed, “I do know what’s going on because I have to deal with my publicist every Monday [after the show airs].”
“It’s kind of interesting how it seems very one-sided most of the time,” Rimes went on, “with people lying about you and you’re like… [curse] words here!”
The country star even joked that she’s indeed “insane,” as Glanville claimed on Monday’s “Watch What Happens Live,” and added, “I usually don’t engage [in the feud], but there comes a time when you’re just like, ‘Screw you!’”
“That’s it,” says Rimes, “and that’s all you wanna say and you’re like, ‘I’m done with this now for another three months.’”
Somehow, we don’t think it will be that long.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable