LeAnn Rimes: I Want to Tell Brandi Glanville “Screw You” (VIDEO)
10:31 am, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The singer appeared on Tuesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” where she was asked about her latest war of words with husband Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife Glanville.
Asked if she keeps up with her nemesis on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” Rimes revealed, “I do know what’s going on because I have to deal with my publicist every Monday [after the show airs].”
“It’s kind of interesting how it seems very one-sided most of the time,” Rimes went on, “with people lying about you and you’re like… [curse] words here!”
The country star even joked that she’s indeed “insane,” as Glanville claimed on Monday’s “Watch What Happens Live,” and added, “I usually don’t engage [in the feud], but there comes a time when you’re just like, ‘Screw you!’”
“That’s it,” says Rimes, “and that’s all you wanna say and you’re like, ‘I’m done with this now for another three months.’”
Somehow, we don’t think it will be that long.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Hilarious Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Stars In New Video Series
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto