LeAnn Rimes Blasts Giuliana Rancic for Criticizing Her Weight
10:19 am, August 31st, 2011
Rancic and her husband Bill are opening a restaurant in Chicago — where Rimes is living temporarily while her husband Eddie Cibrian films “The Playboy Club” — and mentioned Rimes as one of the celebrities she’d like to feed at the eatery.
“She lost a lot of weight from all the stress in her life,” said Rancic. “She seems a little thin right now, and I think she looks great when she’s a bit curvier.”
Rimes was not happy with the remarks, and, as she’s in the habit of doing, took to Twitter to voice her displeasure.
The singer wrote sarcastically, “@GiulianaRancic hey, we should go to dinner sometime. You get criticized all the time for how small you are. You can see just HOW much I eat and maybe put a stop to this crazy ‘shrinking’ once and for all…..oh, & then we should workout together! Good luck with your restaurant!!!!”
What do you think about the Rancic/Rimes feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?