LeAnn Rimes Blasts Giuliana Rancic for Criticizing Her Weight
10:19 am, August 31st, 2011
Rancic and her husband Bill are opening a restaurant in Chicago — where Rimes is living temporarily while her husband Eddie Cibrian films “The Playboy Club” — and mentioned Rimes as one of the celebrities she’d like to feed at the eatery.
“She lost a lot of weight from all the stress in her life,” said Rancic. “She seems a little thin right now, and I think she looks great when she’s a bit curvier.”
Rimes was not happy with the remarks, and, as she’s in the habit of doing, took to Twitter to voice her displeasure.
The singer wrote sarcastically, “@GiulianaRancic hey, we should go to dinner sometime. You get criticized all the time for how small you are. You can see just HOW much I eat and maybe put a stop to this crazy ‘shrinking’ once and for all…..oh, & then we should workout together! Good luck with your restaurant!!!!”
What do you think about the Rancic/Rimes feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try