LeAnn Rimes Blasts Giuliana Rancic for Criticizing Her Weight
10:19 am, August 31st, 2011
Rancic and her husband Bill are opening a restaurant in Chicago — where Rimes is living temporarily while her husband Eddie Cibrian films “The Playboy Club” — and mentioned Rimes as one of the celebrities she’d like to feed at the eatery.
“She lost a lot of weight from all the stress in her life,” said Rancic. “She seems a little thin right now, and I think she looks great when she’s a bit curvier.”
Rimes was not happy with the remarks, and, as she’s in the habit of doing, took to Twitter to voice her displeasure.
The singer wrote sarcastically, “@GiulianaRancic hey, we should go to dinner sometime. You get criticized all the time for how small you are. You can see just HOW much I eat and maybe put a stop to this crazy ‘shrinking’ once and for all…..oh, & then we should workout together! Good luck with your restaurant!!!!”
What do you think about the Rancic/Rimes feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us