LeAnn Rimes Gets Foot Tattoo Inspired By Husband Eddie Cibrian (PHOTOS)
3:14 pm, January 16th, 2012PHOTOS
LeAnn Rimes has added another tattoo to her collection.
The singer, who already sports ink on her torso, revealed a new design on her foot on Sunday.
The tattoo reads “the only one that matters,” a phrase inspired by her husband Eddie Cibrian.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
“I’m addicted to words & sayings that mean something special to me,” Rimes explained on Twitter. “Eddie said to me ‘You’re the only one that matters so….”
The ink was done by famed tattoo artist Mark Mahoney, whose impressive skills Rimes captured on film and shared with her fans.
“I was surprised that it was not painful at all,” Rimes said, adding, “Maybe when you really want something it doesn’t hurt as bad.”
Check out photos of the artwork below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship