LeAnn Rimes Gets Foot Tattoo Inspired By Husband Eddie Cibrian (PHOTOS)
3:14 pm, January 16th, 2012PHOTOS
LeAnn Rimes has added another tattoo to her collection.
The singer, who already sports ink on her torso, revealed a new design on her foot on Sunday.
The tattoo reads “the only one that matters,” a phrase inspired by her husband Eddie Cibrian.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
“I’m addicted to words & sayings that mean something special to me,” Rimes explained on Twitter. “Eddie said to me ‘You’re the only one that matters so….”
The ink was done by famed tattoo artist Mark Mahoney, whose impressive skills Rimes captured on film and shared with her fans.
“I was surprised that it was not painful at all,” Rimes said, adding, “Maybe when you really want something it doesn’t hurt as bad.”
Check out photos of the artwork below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Bill O'Reilly Diagnoses Obama's 'Personality'
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed