LeAnn Rimes Gets Foot Tattoo Inspired By Husband Eddie Cibrian (PHOTOS)
3:14 pm, January 16th, 2012PHOTOS
LeAnn Rimes has added another tattoo to her collection.
The singer, who already sports ink on her torso, revealed a new design on her foot on Sunday.
The tattoo reads “the only one that matters,” a phrase inspired by her husband Eddie Cibrian.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
“I’m addicted to words & sayings that mean something special to me,” Rimes explained on Twitter. “Eddie said to me ‘You’re the only one that matters so….”
The ink was done by famed tattoo artist Mark Mahoney, whose impressive skills Rimes captured on film and shared with her fans.
“I was surprised that it was not painful at all,” Rimes said, adding, “Maybe when you really want something it doesn’t hurt as bad.”
Check out photos of the artwork below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet