LeAnn Rimes: Brandi Glanville Uses Feud to “Continue Her ‘Career’” (VIDEO)
2:55 pm, January 18th, 2013VIDEO
The singer opened up about their rivalry during a candid interview with “Entertainment Tonight,” revealing, ”We don’t talk. We do not communicate. I just won’t put myself in that situation.”
Asked about Glanville’s angry reaction when Rimes referred to Eddie Cibrian’s sons as “my boys,” Rimes said, ”It’s pretty ridiculous,” adding that the reality star is using the feud to “continue her ‘career.’”
Rimes offered, “It’s a very one-sided war.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Rimes’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss