LeAnn Rimes: Brandi Glanville Uses Feud to “Continue Her ‘Career’” (VIDEO)
2:55 pm, January 18th, 2013VIDEO
The singer opened up about their rivalry during a candid interview with “Entertainment Tonight,” revealing, ”We don’t talk. We do not communicate. I just won’t put myself in that situation.”
Asked about Glanville’s angry reaction when Rimes referred to Eddie Cibrian’s sons as “my boys,” Rimes said, ”It’s pretty ridiculous,” adding that the reality star is using the feud to “continue her ‘career.’”
Rimes offered, “It’s a very one-sided war.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Rimes’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts