LeAnn Rimes Sent to Emergency Room Due to “Massive Infection”
11:31 am, October 8th, 2012
LeAnn Rimes was forced to reschedule a concert in Nevada on Friday due to a “massive” dental infection.
The country star tweeted on Saturday, “I feel like I got hit in my right side of my face with a baseball bat.”
When she was still not feeling better that evening, Rimes was sent to the emergency room, where she was treated by a doctor friend of her husband Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes opened up about the ordeal on her blog, writing, “The ER at 3 a.m. Now THAT is an interesting place to be.”
She revealed, “I’ve been living in a dental nightmare for 10 months.”
Rimes added optimistically, “I’m getting back on track though, I hope. I’ve had too many detours this year due to dental issues.”
In February, the “How Do I Live” singer underwent painful dental surgery, and in July, she was also forced to cancel performance due to a root canal procedure.
Rimes spent a month in a treatment center for emotional issues in September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair