LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Get VH1 Reality Show “LeAnn & Eddie”
3:55 pm, August 7th, 2013
“LeAnn & Eddie” will be a six-episode, half-hour series from the producers of “Duck Dynasty.”
The series is expected to follow the singer-actress and her actor husband as they navigate their careers and co-parent Cibrian’s two sons from his marriage to Brandi Glanville.
It’s expected to debut in fall 2013 or winter 2014.
“We are really excited to be working together on a unique show that will give you a glimpse into who we really are or better yet who we’re really not. We’re thrilled to partner with VH1 and [producers] The Gurneys to put our spin on a project full of love, humor and music,” said Rimes and Cibrian in a statement.
Gossip Cop exclusively reported that the couple was shopping a show about their lives together last March.
Are you looking forward to “LeAnn & Eddie”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage