LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Get VH1 Reality Show “LeAnn & Eddie”
3:55 pm, August 7th, 2013
“LeAnn & Eddie” will be a six-episode, half-hour series from the producers of “Duck Dynasty.”
The series is expected to follow the singer-actress and her actor husband as they navigate their careers and co-parent Cibrian’s two sons from his marriage to Brandi Glanville.
It’s expected to debut in fall 2013 or winter 2014.
“We are really excited to be working together on a unique show that will give you a glimpse into who we really are or better yet who we’re really not. We’re thrilled to partner with VH1 and [producers] The Gurneys to put our spin on a project full of love, humor and music,” said Rimes and Cibrian in a statement.
Gossip Cop exclusively reported that the couple was shopping a show about their lives together last March.
Are you looking forward to “LeAnn & Eddie”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?