LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Pitching Reality Series About Their “Life Together”
1:10 pm, March 28th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who know full well about drama on reality shows (and in real-life), thanks in part to his ex, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville, are now pitching their very own series, Gossip Cop has learned exclusively.
A reality show insider familiar with the project tells us Rimes and Cibrian are “shopping a docu-series about their life together.”
Gossip Cop hear they are personally going into “pitch meetings” in an effort to sell it.
We will update when more details emerge about their proposed show.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for both Cibrian and Rimes for more information about the series, but have yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?