LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Pitching Reality Series About Their “Life Together”
1:10 pm, March 28th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who know full well about drama on reality shows (and in real-life), thanks in part to his ex, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville, are now pitching their very own series, Gossip Cop has learned exclusively.
A reality show insider familiar with the project tells us Rimes and Cibrian are “shopping a docu-series about their life together.”
Gossip Cop hear they are personally going into “pitch meetings” in an effort to sell it.
We will update when more details emerge about their proposed show.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for both Cibrian and Rimes for more information about the series, but have yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting