LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Pitching Reality Series About Their “Life Together”
1:10 pm, March 28th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who know full well about drama on reality shows (and in real-life), thanks in part to his ex, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville, are now pitching their very own series, Gossip Cop has learned exclusively.
A reality show insider familiar with the project tells us Rimes and Cibrian are “shopping a docu-series about their life together.”
Gossip Cop hear they are personally going into “pitch meetings” in an effort to sell it.
We will update when more details emerge about their proposed show.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for both Cibrian and Rimes for more information about the series, but have yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?