LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian in “Crisis”?
2:00 pm, November 21st, 2012
A so-called “source” tells the site, “He can’t take all of the drama anymore. He told her he needs some time alone to get his head together.”
Now, Rimes is supposedly trying to get pregnant in an effort to “save” their relationship.
The purported “insider” says, “Her goal is to be pregnant in 2013, no matter what — even if she has to try IVF.”
And how does Cibrian feel about his wife’s alleged baby plan?
RadarOnline’s “source” claims “he’s checked out emotionally,” but he can’t leave Rimes because “LeAnn is the breadwinner and he’s not about to destroy that gravy train.”
Not only is this story incredibly mean-spirited, but it’s completely inaccurate.
Gossip Cop spoke to a source close to Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who tells us, “There is no truth to any of what they wrote. Eddie and LeAnn are perfectly happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?