LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian in “Crisis”?
2:00 pm, November 21st, 2012
A so-called “source” tells the site, “He can’t take all of the drama anymore. He told her he needs some time alone to get his head together.”
Now, Rimes is supposedly trying to get pregnant in an effort to “save” their relationship.
The purported “insider” says, “Her goal is to be pregnant in 2013, no matter what — even if she has to try IVF.”
And how does Cibrian feel about his wife’s alleged baby plan?
RadarOnline’s “source” claims “he’s checked out emotionally,” but he can’t leave Rimes because “LeAnn is the breadwinner and he’s not about to destroy that gravy train.”
Not only is this story incredibly mean-spirited, but it’s completely inaccurate.
Gossip Cop spoke to a source close to Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who tells us, “There is no truth to any of what they wrote. Eddie and LeAnn are perfectly happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 13 Awkward Celebrity Couples