LeAnn Rimes: I Was NOT Drunk on X Factor
3:36 pm, December 20th, 2012
Blogs such as TMZ wrote that the country singer’s performance of “How Do I Love” had “a lot of people wondering if she hit the bottle before taking the mic.”
The site alleged Rimes “looked wobbly and seemed to meander as the song went along,” noting that at one point, “LeAnn clutched Carly Rose, arguably to maintain her balance.
Now, Rimes is taking to Twitter to blast the speculation.
She tweeted, “In my 18 years of performing, I have never been anything but professional onstage. It is a shame that gossip and lies are overshadowing the performance of Carly, a very talented young girl.”
Rimes added, And while I have not given any media outlet a quote, if you want one, here it is ‘It was an amazing opportunity to share this experience with Carly and I know I’ll be watching for her to win tonight.’”
A lawyer for Rimes also tells us she was “not” drunk.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think .
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Fashion Fail: Hayley Williams' Plastic Bag Dress
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction