LeAnn Rimes: I Was NOT Drunk on X Factor
3:36 pm, December 20th, 2012
Blogs such as TMZ wrote that the country singer’s performance of “How Do I Love” had “a lot of people wondering if she hit the bottle before taking the mic.”
The site alleged Rimes “looked wobbly and seemed to meander as the song went along,” noting that at one point, “LeAnn clutched Carly Rose, arguably to maintain her balance.
Now, Rimes is taking to Twitter to blast the speculation.
She tweeted, “In my 18 years of performing, I have never been anything but professional onstage. It is a shame that gossip and lies are overshadowing the performance of Carly, a very talented young girl.”
Rimes added, And while I have not given any media outlet a quote, if you want one, here it is ‘It was an amazing opportunity to share this experience with Carly and I know I’ll be watching for her to win tonight.’”
A lawyer for Rimes also tells us she was “not” drunk.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think .
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids