LeAnn Rimes Spotted “Crying” After Brandi Glanville Tells Her to “Go F**k Yourself”?
10:33 am, January 29th, 2013
According to the tabloid, the country singer was “seen being comforted by a female friend as she left a restaurant visibly crying.”
The paper says that Rimes’ supposed ”tearful appearance” came after “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Glanville allegedly said, “She can go f**k herself” during a Q&A session for her book Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders.
“Despite having her eyes covered by sunglasses it was obvious the 30-year-old was distressed as she was hugged by her friend,” observes the tab.
Wow, we knew the reporters at the Daily Mail were talented, but we weren’t aware they could see through people’s glasses and interpret their inner emotions!
Of course, this flimsy story, based on a few photos of Rimes hugging a friend, is totally BOGUS.
The country star took to Twitter to slam the silly report, writing, “I was not crying yesterday at lunch w/ @darellbrown @EddieCibrian my BFF liz and my little dog toto. :) we ate and hugged goodbye.”
Rimes added, “I must have been so sad to see all of them go 3 blocks to the establishment where we were all ending up. #givemeabreakwiththebullshtmediaheadlinesandstories.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z