LeAnn Rimes Headed For “Meltdown,” Says Mag
5:13 pm, December 26th, 2012
“New Fears for Fragile LeAnn,” blares a sensationalized headline from Life & Style, which claims LeAnn Rimes is “on the verge of a meltdown.”
According to the tabloid, Rimes’ “disastrous” “X Factor” duet with Carly Rose Sonenclar is a telltale sign that she’s “headed down the same path that led her to check into a treatment facility in August for anxiety and stress.”
A supposed “source” tells the mag, “Everyone around LeAnn can see how much she struggles.”
The purported “insider” explains, “She has body issues and worries Eddie [Cibrian] will cheat.”
“Friends and family are constantly worried she’s going to fall apart again if she doesn’t get help,” adds the source.
OK… except that Rimes never “fell apart” in the first place.
The “How Do I Live” singer proactively checked into treatment in order to learn coping mechanisms for emotional issues that a lot of people face.
There was no breakdown then, and Rimes is not in a downward spiral now.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Rimes and Cibrian, and we’re told that the tab’s “meltdown” tale is “completely fabricated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?