LeAnn Rimes Headed For “Meltdown,” Says Mag
5:13 pm, December 26th, 2012
“New Fears for Fragile LeAnn,” blares a sensationalized headline from Life & Style, which claims LeAnn Rimes is “on the verge of a meltdown.”
According to the tabloid, Rimes’ “disastrous” “X Factor” duet with Carly Rose Sonenclar is a telltale sign that she’s “headed down the same path that led her to check into a treatment facility in August for anxiety and stress.”
A supposed “source” tells the mag, “Everyone around LeAnn can see how much she struggles.”
The purported “insider” explains, “She has body issues and worries Eddie [Cibrian] will cheat.”
“Friends and family are constantly worried she’s going to fall apart again if she doesn’t get help,” adds the source.
OK… except that Rimes never “fell apart” in the first place.
The “How Do I Live” singer proactively checked into treatment in order to learn coping mechanisms for emotional issues that a lot of people face.
There was no breakdown then, and Rimes is not in a downward spiral now.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Rimes and Cibrian, and we’re told that the tab’s “meltdown” tale is “completely fabricated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank