LeAnn Rimes: I Don’t Earn My Money From Hurting People Or Trying to Get in Tabloids
10:11 am, March 4th, 2013
LeAnn Rimes seemingly jabs Brandi Glanville in a new interview with the U.K. paper Metro, implying that the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star is constantly bashing her and Eddie Cibrian because it’s her only source of income.
Asked about the constant tabloid coverage of her and Cibrian, a number of stories which have been supplied directly by Glanville, Rimes tells the paper, “It has been an ongoing story… but it’s involved some very wrong information.”
She says, “I try to let it roll off my back but it’s gone on for a long time,” adding, “I have a talent, I can sing. I don’t earn my money from trying to hurt people or get in the tabloids.”
Glanville, of course, has discussed Rimes and Cibrian prominently on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and writes about the couple at length in her new book, “Drinking & Tweeting.”
Rimes previously said Glanville using her as a storyline on the reality show was “flattering,” but now it seems she’s ready for the drama to end.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!