LeAnn Rimes: I’m Not ‘Scary Skinny’
1:57 pm, May 31st, 2011
LeAnn Rimes defended her pin-thin figure against a Twitter follower who called her “scary skinny” yesterday.
One follower tweeted, “Whoa, you’re scary skinny! Sorry don’t mean to offend but that’s a lot of bones showing through skin.”
The singer quickly shot back, “Those are called abs not bones love,” adding, “Thx but this is my body and I can promise you I’m a healthy girl. I’m just lean. Thx for your concern but no need to be.”
What do you think of all the hype over Rimes’ thin frame?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy