LeAnn Rimes Getting ‘$100,000 Makeover’ To Keep Eddie, Show Up Brandi Glanville?
1:15 pm, February 13th, 2013
According to the supermarket tabloid, the country singer “fears that Eddie will cheat on her,” so she’s ”recruited an A-list team of stylists, beauty experts and personal trainers for her makeover.”
A supposed “source” for the mag notes, “LeAnn knows how easy it was to get Eddie’s attention when they started their affair,” explaining, “He was married to Brandi, who’s very pretty, at the time, so LeAnn feels she has to stay on her toes to keep him.”
The purported “insider” tattles, “She’s sparing no expense on her wardrobe, filling her closet with designer clothes, including dresses, slacks, blouses, blazers and skirts, along with shoes and accessories for every occasion.”
“Slacks“? Who is this source, Rimes’ grandmother?
Also, Rimes is a multi-million-dollar country star… so we’re pretty sure she already owns designer clothes and shoes.
Anyhow, the mag goes on to claim that the singer also “plans to spend more than $10,000 on lingerie alone, plus another $5,000 on cosmetics and bedroom toys.”
And that’s not all!
The so-called “insider” for the National Enquirer adds, “LeAnn is also talking about getting skin treatments like a $7,000 diamond and ruby facial peel, plus regular massages and yoga classes, along with bathing in important Evian water.”
Yes, because everyone knows that bathing in bottled water is how you keep your husband from straying.
This story is beyond ridiculous.
A source close to Rimes and Cibrian laughed off the tab’s tale to Gossip Cop, telling us the “report” is a complete joke.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Charlize Theron's Oscars Makeup
- A Baby On the Way for Scarlett Johansson?
- Julia Roberts Accused of Bullying Recently Deceased Half-Sister
- Mel Gibson's Baby Momma Files Bankruptcy
- Why Did Brandy End Her Engagement?
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brags About Packing On the Pounds
- Co-Parenting Done Right: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Modern Family
- Dr. Oz's Daughter Daphne Oz Welcomes a Daughter!
- Inspirational Gay Actors That Put Negative Stereotypes to Shame