Leah Remini on Scientology Split: “No One is Going to Tell Me How I Need to Think”
9:35 am, July 29th, 2013
“We stand united, my family and I, and I think that says a lot about who we are, and what we’re about,” the actress told People at the DesignCare even in Malibu over the weekend.
She explained, “I believe that people should be able to question things. I believe that people should value family, and value friendships, and hold those things sacrosanct.”
“That for me, that’s what I’m about,” said the “King of Queens” star. “It wouldn’t matter what it was, simply because no one is going to tell me how I need to think, no one is going to tell me who I can, and cannot, talk to.”
Remini added, “It doesn’t matter, it could be anything. I thought about the family being broken up for some other cause, and I’m not about to shut up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss