Leah Remini: Church of Scientology is ‘Looking For Me To Fail’ on DWTS (VIDEO)
9:36 am, September 24th, 2013VIDEO
Leah Remini says her biggest adversary on “Dancing with the Stars” is the Church of Scientology.
The actress, who was slammed by the church after she recently left the religion, told her partner Tony Dovolani during rehearsals on Monday’s episode, “The church is looking for me to fail so they can say to their parishioners: ‘See what happens when you leave the church.’”
A spokesperson for the church fired back at Remini on Tuesday, telling “Good Morning America,” “We know this may come as a surprise to someone as self-absorbed as Ms. Remini, but we could care less if she wins or loses on ‘Dancing With the Stars.’”
Check out video of Remini from Monday’s episode, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?