Leah Remini Talks Leaving Scientology on Ellen: “We’ve Lost Friends” (VIDEO)
2:30 pm, September 9th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
She explains to Ellen DeGeneres that her mother got her involved when she was very young, but that she gradually realized she could no longer be a part of the controversial religion.
“Over time, my eyes open, and I just could no longer be affiliated with the organization, and my family felt the same, so we left,” explains Remini.
Asked whether she’s OK, the actress tells DeGeneres, “It’s hard. We have lost friends that can no longer talk to us.”
She continues, “And these are friends that we’ve had for dozens of years, but I have great friends, other friends that are not in the Church, that have stood by us, and our family is stronger, we’re together, and that’s all I could ask for.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss