Leah Remini Talks Leaving Scientology on Ellen: “We’ve Lost Friends” (VIDEO)
2:30 pm, September 9th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
She explains to Ellen DeGeneres that her mother got her involved when she was very young, but that she gradually realized she could no longer be a part of the controversial religion.
“Over time, my eyes open, and I just could no longer be affiliated with the organization, and my family felt the same, so we left,” explains Remini.
Asked whether she’s OK, the actress tells DeGeneres, “It’s hard. We have lost friends that can no longer talk to us.”
She continues, “And these are friends that we’ve had for dozens of years, but I have great friends, other friends that are not in the Church, that have stood by us, and our family is stronger, we’re together, and that’s all I could ask for.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves