Teen Mom Leah Messer Pregnant Again
7:53 pm, October 23rd, 2012
“Teen Mom 2” star Leah Messer is pregnant again.
The 20-year-old and her husband Jeremy Calvert are expecting their first child together, she announced on Tuesday.
The reality star is already mom to 2-year-old twins Aleeah and Ali, whom she had with ex-husband Corey Simms.
Messer, who was also expecting in January, and Calvert wed in April, several weeks after she miscarried.
“Being a teen mom was difficult, but I’m older and in a different place now — married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow,” Messer tells Us Weekly.
The third season of “Teen Mom 2″ premieres on November 12.
What do you think of Messer expanding her brood?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?