Teen Mom Leah Messer Pregnant Again
7:53 pm, October 23rd, 2012
“Teen Mom 2” star Leah Messer is pregnant again.
The 20-year-old and her husband Jeremy Calvert are expecting their first child together, she announced on Tuesday.
The reality star is already mom to 2-year-old twins Aleeah and Ali, whom she had with ex-husband Corey Simms.
Messer, who was also expecting in January, and Calvert wed in April, several weeks after she miscarried.
“Being a teen mom was difficult, but I’m older and in a different place now — married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow,” Messer tells Us Weekly.
The third season of “Teen Mom 2″ premieres on November 12.
What do you think of Messer expanding her brood?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails