Lea Michele “Wasting Away” to 98 Pounds, OK! Falsely Alleges
5:29 pm, October 30th, 2013
Lea Michele is “losing weight at an alarming rate” and “wasting away,” claims OK! magazine.
According to an “insider” for the tabloid, “Lea has plummeted down to about 98 pounds on her 5-foot-3 frame, which is not good at all.”
This same source weirdly alleges that Michele “lost eight pounds in seven days,” the second week after her boyfriend Cory Monteith died.
It’s a little odd that someone blabbing to a tabloid would be close enough to know — down to the pound — how much Lea Michele weighed during the most devastating days of her life.
A different source tells OK!, “Lea just has no appetite. She doesn’t really make eating her top priority because she is still grieving.”
The magazine quotes a “friend” as saying, “She knows she’s lost weight, but doesn’t feel like she’s scary skinny. She isn’t going to listen to criticism anyway because she’s either ‘too fat’ in this industry by being five pounds overweight or ‘too skinny,’ so she just dismisses it all.”
OK! apparently doesn’t see the irony in contributing to exactly that kind of body shaming.
In any case, a source close to Michele tells us the rapid weight loss story is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014