Lea Michele: I’m “Proud” of Cory Monteith’s Decision to Enter Rehab
10:15 am, April 1st, 2013
“I love and support Cory and will stand by him through this,” says the actress.
“I am grateful and proud he made this decision,” Michele further tells People.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Monteith’s rep confirmed to us on Sunday night that the “Glee” star had checked into a treatment facility for substance abuse.
The actor has been open in the past about struggling with addiction in his teens, but this time around, he has Michele by his side.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids