Lea Michele: I’m “Proud” of Cory Monteith’s Decision to Enter Rehab
10:15 am, April 1st, 2013
“I love and support Cory and will stand by him through this,” says the actress.
“I am grateful and proud he made this decision,” Michele further tells People.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Monteith’s rep confirmed to us on Sunday night that the “Glee” star had checked into a treatment facility for substance abuse.
The actor has been open in the past about struggling with addiction in his teens, but this time around, he has Michele by his side.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court