Lea Michele: I’m “Proud” of Cory Monteith’s Decision to Enter Rehab
10:15 am, April 1st, 2013
“I love and support Cory and will stand by him through this,” says the actress.
“I am grateful and proud he made this decision,” Michele further tells People.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Monteith’s rep confirmed to us on Sunday night that the “Glee” star had checked into a treatment facility for substance abuse.
The actor has been open in the past about struggling with addiction in his teens, but this time around, he has Michele by his side.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?