Lea Michele: I’m “Proud” of Cory Monteith’s Decision to Enter Rehab
10:15 am, April 1st, 2013
“I love and support Cory and will stand by him through this,” says the actress.
“I am grateful and proud he made this decision,” Michele further tells People.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Monteith’s rep confirmed to us on Sunday night that the “Glee” star had checked into a treatment facility for substance abuse.
The actor has been open in the past about struggling with addiction in his teens, but this time around, he has Michele by his side.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese