Lea Michele ‘Grateful’ for Fans Support, ‘Grieving Alongside’ Cory Monteith Family
7:18 pm, July 16th, 2013
Lea Michele is “grieving alongside” Cory Monteith’s family, her rep says in a new statement issued a few hours after the British Columbia Coroners Service announced the actor died from “a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.”
In the statement furnished to Gossip Cop, the rep says, “Lea is deeply grateful for all the love and support she’s received from family, friends, and fans. Since Cory’s passing, Lea has been grieving alongside his family and making appropriate arrangements with them.”
“They are supporting each other as they endure this profound loss together. We continue to ask the media to respect the privacy of Lea and Cory’s family,” adds Michele’s publicist.
Gossip Cop will continue to have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage