Lea Michele ‘Grateful’ for Fans Support, ‘Grieving Alongside’ Cory Monteith Family
7:18 pm, July 16th, 2013
Lea Michele is “grieving alongside” Cory Monteith’s family, her rep says in a new statement issued a few hours after the British Columbia Coroners Service announced the actor died from “a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.”
In the statement furnished to Gossip Cop, the rep says, “Lea is deeply grateful for all the love and support she’s received from family, friends, and fans. Since Cory’s passing, Lea has been grieving alongside his family and making appropriate arrangements with them.”
“They are supporting each other as they endure this profound loss together. We continue to ask the media to respect the privacy of Lea and Cory’s family,” adds Michele’s publicist.
Gossip Cop will continue to have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo