Lea Michele Tells Mag: Cory Monteith “Made My Life So Incredible”
11:35 am, July 24th, 2013
In the interview, the actress gushed about her on- and off-screen boyfriend, telling the magazine, “He is the best person I know.
“He has made my life so incredible, and I am so thankful for him and not only to have him as a partner but also as a co-worker,” said Michele.
She continued, “It is important to have someone that supports you and encourage you, someone that makes you feel that you are unstoppable, that you can do anything in the world because you have him.”
In a statement, editor-in-chief Ariadne Grant revealed that Monteith visited the set of Michele’s photo shoot, and noted how “in love” the couple seemed.
“Lea Michele arrived early with her beauty team and her agent and was always professional, dedicated and her experience was obvious on the photo shoot but showed another side of her personality, softer and more innocent, on the interview when she got all excited with some questions, she said she loved Mexico so much. That side was even more evident when Cory showed up almost at the end of the session, she was very happy about him being there.
Cory showed up in great spirits and was very nice to everybody there; he even took pictures with whoever asked for it. He just asked for a Coke and stayed there watching the shooting until it was done. They were both very nice and obviously happy and in love, we are very disrupted by the unfortunate and untimely events. Our thoughts are with Lea.”
The full story will hit newsstands on July 30.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement