Lea Michele: I’ll Never Be Able To “Truly” Thank Kate Hudson For “What She Did For Me” After Cory Monteith’s Death
3:30 pm, November 2nd, 2013PHOTO
Michele tells the mag, “Now that I’m in this position, you can choose to rise, which is what I’m going to try to do.”
“It’s very hard,” she admits, offering, “And you have to be very strong to come out of this alive, but I think by doing the best for myself, by showing that you don’t have to lose yourself, maybe someone else will feel some sort of strength or comfort.”
Michele goes on to share, “I know that Cory would want nothing more than for me to take this situation and use it to help people.”
“I don’t know if I will. I don’t know how,” she confesses.
Michele also reveals that she and Monteith first breifly dated at the beginning of “Glee,” but “no one really caught on.”
Then, one day in 2011, “We just looked at each other and we were like, ‘You wanna do this?’ We knew,” shares the star.
The singer-actress further tells the magazine that she went to Kate Hudson almost immediately after Monteith’s death.
“I called her and said, I don’t know where I’m going to go because my house is swarmed [with reporters.] She was like, ‘Oh, you’re going to stay at my house.’ Like it was nothing,” Michele reveals.
The star continues, “She let my family stay there, and any of my friends. She made sure that in the refrigerator were my favorite juices.”
“I’ll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me,” says Michele.
What do you think of Michele’s interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court