Lea Michele Has “Beautiful Dinner” at Ryan Murphy’s House (PHOTO)
3:01 pm, August 10th, 2013
Lea Michele is easing back into work and life in the wake of boyfriend Cory Monteith’s death last month.
Earlier this week, the actress posted a picture from the “Glee” set and wrote, “Feels so good to be home.”
On Friday, “Glee” boss Ryan Murphy had the grieving star over to his home for dinner.
“Beautiful dinner tonight at @MrRPMurphy‘s house… I ❤ him so much..” tweeted Michele, along with a photo of her place at the table (see below).
Murphy has said that Michele was consulted on all decisions involving how to proceed with “Glee” following Monteith’s death.
The show will premiere its fifth season in September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Prince Signs Up For Big Gig
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Which Stars Can't Stand Kanye?
- Kate Upton Shows Us Why Her Legs Are Famous