Lea Michele Has “Beautiful Dinner” at Ryan Murphy’s House (PHOTO)
3:01 pm, August 10th, 2013
Lea Michele is easing back into work and life in the wake of boyfriend Cory Monteith’s death last month.
Earlier this week, the actress posted a picture from the “Glee” set and wrote, “Feels so good to be home.”
On Friday, “Glee” boss Ryan Murphy had the grieving star over to his home for dinner.
“Beautiful dinner tonight at @MrRPMurphy‘s house… I ❤ him so much..” tweeted Michele, along with a photo of her place at the table (see below).
Murphy has said that Michele was consulted on all decisions involving how to proceed with “Glee” following Monteith’s death.
The show will premiere its fifth season in September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum