Lea Michele Cosmo Cover Upsets Some Parents – Should It?
12:49 pm, February 4th, 2011
Lea Michele is again too sexy for some concerned parents.
The “Glee” star appears on the cover of the March 2011 Cosmopolitan, baring skin in a low-cut top.
Now some fans’ parents are condemning the choice, claiming that “as an actress who plays a high school student on a TV show watched largely by teen and pre-teen viewers,” Michele has a responsibility to keep things chaste.
The actress has been at the center of controversy before.
Back in October, Michele and her co-star Dianna Agron were criticized for their GQ photo shoot. Provocative shots of the duo romping in a school setting upset parents who felt the spread bordered on “pedophilia.”
The March 2011 Cosmo cover is less risque, and Michele is a 24-year-old adult woman – not a teenager – posing for a magazine marketed to other adult women.
But as long as her fan base skews young, covers like this one are likely to generate controversy in some corners.
What do you think about Michele’s Cosmo cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look