Lea Michele Tearfully Sings “Make You Feel My Love” on Cory Monteith Glee Tribute
10:37 pm, October 10th, 2013VIDEO
The actress appeared near end of the show as her character Rachel, breaking down as she mourned the loss of boyfriend Finn Hudson.
As previewed in the touching promo, Michele performed “Make You Feel My Love,” and the performance was every bit as heartbreaking as you’d expect.
You can listen to all the songs from the moving episode here, and profits from official track sales will go to Monteith’s favorite charity, Project Limelight.
Check out the emotional video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95