Lea Michele Tearfully Sings “Make You Feel My Love” on Cory Monteith Glee Tribute
10:37 pm, October 10th, 2013VIDEO
The actress appeared near end of the show as her character Rachel, breaking down as she mourned the loss of boyfriend Finn Hudson.
As previewed in the touching promo, Michele performed “Make You Feel My Love,” and the performance was every bit as heartbreaking as you’d expect.
You can listen to all the songs from the moving episode here, and profits from official track sales will go to Monteith’s favorite charity, Project Limelight.
Check out the emotional video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet