Lea Michele Tearfully Sings “Make You Feel My Love” on Cory Monteith Glee Tribute
10:37 pm, October 10th, 2013VIDEO
The actress appeared near end of the show as her character Rachel, breaking down as she mourned the loss of boyfriend Finn Hudson.
As previewed in the touching promo, Michele performed “Make You Feel My Love,” and the performance was every bit as heartbreaking as you’d expect.
You can listen to all the songs from the moving episode here, and profits from official track sales will go to Monteith’s favorite charity, Project Limelight.
Check out the emotional video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting