Lea Michele On Cory Monteith Death: “Grief Goes With You Every Day” (VIDEO)
10:09 am, December 12th, 2013VIDEO
The actress said it was incredibly difficult to grieve while in the public eye, sharing, “If you smile, it’s like, ‘She’s so happy.’ If you look sad, it’s like, ‘She’s terrible.’”
Michele told DeGeneres she chose to go back to filming “Glee” so soon after her boyfriend’s death because, “Going to work is no harder than being at home… and opening a closet and seeing a pair of shoes. Grief goes with you every day, whatever you doing.”
The star teared up while remembering her relationship with Monteith, saying, “I literally lived every day of my life feeling like the luckiest girl in the whole world. I just thought he was the greatest man.”
Later in the show, Michele performed her new single “Cannonball.”
Check out the videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014